What we offer
- Morning person? Not a morning person? You know when you’re most productive.
- Looking to work remote? No problem, about half our team is remote.
- You’re in charge of the task before you. We’ll do our best to help plan the approach, draft the design docs, review and test the code but our main task is not to get in your way.
- We strive to stay nimble and minimize bureaucracy; you’ll have a say in how your workplace runs.
- We perform high-risk, high-reward research. The path ahead is often unclear and we often have to work around the fundamental limits of compiler construction and program analysis. One thing is certain, however, you’ll learn a lot.
- Our clients know their stuff very well; we learn a lot from every engagement.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits and a flexible time-off/vacation policy.
What we expect
Demonstrated expertise in systems programming
- Maybe that’s already your day job?
- Maybe you have an impressive side project?
- Maybe that was the focal point of your BS, MS, or PhD?
- Maybe you’ve contributed to an open source project?
- Did you give a talk, blog, or write a paper on systems programming?
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- We trust you’ll do your work to the best of your ability.
- We trust that you are genuinely interested the types of work we do.
- You’re organized and able to express your ideas
without excess prolixityclearly.
If you are knowledgeable in one of these areas, we’d like to know more
- Information security (mitigations, sanitizers, fuzzers, crypto, etc.)
- Compiler construction or program analysis
- Operating systems design and implementation
- Build systems
Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the United States; Immunant uses e-Verify. We do not sponsor visas. We are currently unable to consider applicants outside the United States.
Email your résumé to [email protected]; please let us know why you think you’re a good fit. We look forward to hear from you!